1. Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wah the hair at least one or twice a week with warm or cold water. (please wash the hair right after swimming, or exercising) When dirt accumulates, including sweat, hair tangles.
2. Before washing the hair, spray a mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair thoroughly. It is very important to wash the hair in one direction, standing in an upright position. Squeeze the conditioner with shampoo from the top to bottom. Then rinse it out with clean water while the conditioner is on and rinse with clean water again.
3.Make sure you brush/comb the hair after each was daily. when brushing the hair, please start from the bottom and work up little by little to the top, holding the weft with the other hand to keep it from shedding
4. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent the hair from chlorine, which may cause the hair to tangle. Also, when going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel or ina braid. Do not use hot tubs or saunas as this can break down the bonds and cause hair to dry fizzy.
5. Make sure you never sleep with wet hair. completely dry your hair before going to bed.
6. For wavy or curly hair, we recommend that you wet the hair every morning with the conditioner mixed with water.